Terms & Conditions
1. Amber Transit and its drivers reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for reasons including but not limited to safety, prior commitments, payment risks, repeated no-
2. Amber Transit is not responsible for any items left in our vehicles.
3. Amber Transit will not provide child safety seats. That is the responsibility of the parent.
4. Payment must be made by cash or credit/debit card at the end of the trip. No Checks. Billing accounts must be setup through Amber Management prior to your ride.
5. Don’t get sick in our cars. In addition to the regular fare, a $200 cleaning fee will be charged for vomit or any other bodily fluids spilt.